Thursday, November 1, 2012

One Year Anniversary

This blog is celebrating it's first anniversary this week!

I would like to thank all of you who visit to read my blog - and those who have left comments (well, except for the regular spammers who get deleted).

I plan to continue with as close to daily posts as I can - with work and family life permitting.  Any ideas, suggestions, feedback, or topics to cover / expand on is always appreciated.  It's a little harder than I thought to sit down and create this blog - from aggregating data and information to creating my own essays and commentary on current events.  But the readership growth offers plenty of encouragement.

It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next year of sharing 'A View From the Ranch'....

Athos

No comments:

Post a Comment