Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Afternoon Joke

I received this the other day from a friend in an email - thought I would share it...

Two men were having coffee, when one of them said: "Last night, my son just walked into the living room and said, Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please give my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my car. Take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my brother."  
The other man said: "Wow, he really said that?"  
"Well, he didn't put it quite that way." 
He actually said ... "Dad, I've decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign.™"
I thought I'd channel my inner 'Axelrod' and tell a joke as opposed to doing a serious post about the nature of the Obama campaign....

Of course, there is absolutely no collusion underway whatsoever between me and anyone else you hear this joke from  - the fact that you hear the same joke from someone else is a simple coincidence - just as when WH Press flack Jay Carny told the exact same joke as David Axelrod to deflect questioning from the WH Press Corps.

Equally funny is this, from Hot Air, where ABC's Jake Tapper asks Jay Carney if the multiple statements / shots by President Obama towards Mitt Romney regarding 'Seamus' riding on the car roof is indicative of the 'important policy debate' that the President's campaign seeks to wage...



No comments:

Post a Comment