Soon after the election, Breitbart News, also, reported on evidence they received of “potential voter fraud, ballot insecurity and unethical activity on behalf of the community-organized Left in Racine, Wisconsin”. Their evidence revealed:
• Residents were enticed to vote in exchange for a free meal;
• Video of open ballot boxes with ballots dropped on the floor;
• Reports of ballots being torn out of the ballot machines and ripped up;
• AFL-CIO vehicles displaying recall placards, with megaphones playing a recording of Jesse Jackson telling residents of targeted poor neighborhoods to get to the polls;
• Reports of “electioneering” inside the polling places;
• An election observer saw the same woman vote three times at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center polling place; and
• Election observers receiving threats of physical harm.
Now, there’s more.
According to the MacIver News Service, election documents have been discovered in a dumpster outside one of the polling locations. The Sheriff for Racine County is now investigating.
A Racine County Sheriff’s Department official confirmed to the MacIver News Service that it is investigating the discovery of discarded election-related documents in the city of Racine. …
Captain Thomas Lamke from the Racine County Sheriff’s Office responded to our inquiry and confirmed an investigation was ongoing. The department provided no other comment on the matter.
According to a source familiar with the allegations who wishes to remain anonymous, multiple voter registration forms were discovered, including mostly-blank forms that had been pre-certified by an election official.
'Pre-certified' by an election official? These are blank forms already signed by an election official to promote voter fraud. Where are the arrests?
And the left says that voter fraud isn't a problem?
Let's also add to this list - to attend an Obama speech or fundraiser....